The Spirit by Sunseeker Holiday Homes offers a perfect combination of space and luxury.
The Spirit is a strong contender for those who love modern living. A modern yet luxurious model, perfect for couples or families who enjoy the finer things in life with everything on hand to make life easy and practical. As with all Sunseeker Holiday Homes, the Spirit comes standard with Double Glazing and Central Heating.
For a full 360 tour, please click here.
- Contemporary blue, light grey, natural oak and cream interior
- Modern styling with in-vogue fabrics for a comfortable and homely feel
- Large, well-equipped open plan kitchen kitchen/diner for a real wow factor
- Ample storage space
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated oven
- Integrated hob with extractor
- Open-plan living area
- Option of front-opening French doors
- Lounge feature backboard wall with back lighting and modern glass fire
- Modern, contemporary lounge with freestanding sofa and chairs
- Large family bathroom with walk-in shower
Owning a holiday home in our stunning North Norfolk location will offer you a relaxed spontaneous lifestyle. You can be at ease in the knowledge that the park is a family owned company, dedicated to exceptional customer care and a very personal experience.
When owning a holiday home at Woodland Holiday Park you have access to all of our on-site facilities, including our swimming pool & sauna, bar & restaurant, tennis court, snooker room and more. With the added bonus of our park being pet-friendly, dogs are not only allowed in the park but also in certain areas our clubhouse.
Woodland Holiday Park is open all year round; however your holiday home may be occupied during the period starting mid-February through to the first Sunday/Monday of January. This 46 week season means you can enjoy Christmas & New Year with us.
Annual costs vary depending on the siting of your caravan, so there is almost certainly a suitable plot and holiday home for any budget. If you were to, after a period of time, sell your caravan we also offer the opportunity to do that on-site.
We do not allow sub-letting or the holiday home to be your main residence, however there is no limit to the amount or length of holidays you choose to have through-out the year. You will also receive expert installation and aftercare from our on-site team and approved contractors.