Woodland Holiday Park in Trimingham offers a beautiful setting for holidays in North Norfolk, ideal for action packed family holidays or romantic breaks for two. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service and are always keen to recruit exceptional members of staff to join our team.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff bonus scheme
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Full uniform provided
- Fantastic team environment
If you are looking for the opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic business, if you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, are hard-working, able to thrive within a busy environment and enjoy feeling that you have made a difference, we would like to hear from you!
If we don’t currently have a vacancy to suit your skills and ambitions, we would still be delighted to receive your CV and an outline of your personal career goals.
Please contact Janet West, HR Manager by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Housekeeping team is responsible for maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness in our clubhouse, leisure facilities and our luxury hire fleet of lodges, cabins and caravans. We are now seeking additional team members who ideally have previous experience within a similar role although this is not essential as full training will be given.
The role of Housekeeping Assistant includes:
- Carrying out all cleaning tasks within our clubhouse – this includes cleaning our bar, restaurant, reception and offices together with our swimming pool and gym facilities
- Carrying out all cleaning tasks within our luxury holiday lodge and caravan hire fleet
- Carrying out routine swimming pool deep cleaning
- Working independently and as part of a team
To succeed in our Housekeeping team you will:
- Ideally be able to demonstrate previous cleaning/housekeeping experience within a similar environment
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to maintain consistently high cleaning standards
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a busy environment
A variety of shifts are available, worked on a rota basis and subject to seasonal variation. You must be able to work on Mondays and Fridays together with other days (including weekends) as required. You will also need to be available to work on Bank Holidays and during school holidays.