Woodland Leisure Club offers access to our gym and swimming pool facilities.
Technogym is a world leader in Fitness and Wellness solutions and has equipped 65,000 wellness centres and over 100,000 homes around the world. It is estimated that in the region of 35 million people use Technogym products every day in more than 100 countries. At Woodland Holiday Park we have invested over £100,000 to create one of the best-equipped gyms in the county, installing state of the art equipment used by professional athletes including the England football team.
Our gym is equipped with over 20 Technogym Wellness stations that have been carefully selected to help you set and achieve your goals for a healthier lifestyle.
All are welcome to join the Woodland Leisure Club. It is very easy to join, just pop in and see us today where you will just need to fill out a few forms.
There is no access to non-members.
The Wellness Key
Members receive their own Technogym Wellness key designed to help you to achieve your fitness goals in an innovative way.
- The Wellness System is operated by your own personalised Wellness Key.
- Your Wellness Key can be programmed with details of your specific exercise programme.
- Each time you visit the gym, you can simply pop your key into one of our Wellness Expert hubs and it will download your workout as prescribed by one of our team.
The Wellness System Exercise Programming
Input your key into a piece of equipment and it will read your chosen exercise programme and your workout will begin.
On all of our cardiovascular stations, the Wellness Key will automatically start the machine at the time, speed, distance and effort level as programmed.
On Resistance equipment, the Wellness Key will remind you about setup positions, what weight to set, the number of sets and reps programmed. It will also provide speed and range of motion guidance.
Wellness System Data Records
- Not only does the key make it easier for you to know your programme (different workouts can be selected) it records all your data.
- You can check how many calories you’ve burned, the distance you’ve travelled and weights you’ve lifted in and post workout.
- Your Fitness & Wellbeing can also use this data to review and update your programme and let you know how well you are progressing.
We’ve tailored our passes to fit in with your lifestyle ranging from discounted off-peak packages to a full access pass, which includes the use of our indoor heated swimming pool and sauna. If you don’t want to take out a pre-paid pass then you are very welcome to pay as you go.
View here to discover more on our membership packages!
MONDAY - SATURDAY
7:30am until 9:00pm (last admission is 8:15pm).
7:30am until 7:00pm (last admission is 6:15pm).
Please click here to see our new swimming pool rules and adult-child ratio.