Privacy & Data Protection
You and Woodland Holiday Park acknowledge that for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you are the Data Controller and Woodland Holiday Park is the Data Processor in respect of any Personal Data. Both of these terms have the definition set out in the GDPR 2018.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, as the data controller, you must have evidence of a written contract with your processor.
As the processor of your data, we agree to:
- Only act on your written instructions, unless we are otherwise required by law to act without your consent.
- Ensure that people processing the data you supply us with are subject to a duty of confidence and take appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing.
- Only engage a sub-processor with the prior consent of the data controller and a written contract.
- Assist you in your role as the data controller to provide subjects access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR if required.
- Assist you in your role as the data controller to meet your GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, the notification of personal data breaches and data protection impact assessments.
- Delete or return all personal data to you as requested at the end of the contract.