Treat your mum on mothers day to a Sunday Carvery. Served from 12 noon
Plus live music from Sue Acoustic
Call us on 01263 576026 to book your table
We are very happy to announce that Woodland Holiday Park and all its facilities are fully open again!
From February 24th onwards, all COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted. Face-coverings are no longer a legal requirement and you don’t have to self-isolate when testing positive – although it is still recommended that you stay home and avoid contact with other people where possible.
We understand that for some people the lifting of restrictions is a cause for anxiety. Please be assured that the wellbeing of our owners, visitors, and team remain our top priority as we enter this final phase of the pandemic.
We will continue to do everything we can to stop the spread of the virus.
To this end we will:
– Continue to provide hand sanitiser in our indoor areas. We encourage all visitors to the park to sanitise their hands upon entering.
– Make sure our spacious restaurant continues to be well-ventilated at all times.
– Ask owners and visitors to continue to pre-book their swimming pool sessions. This helps us to control the number of people in the pool at any time and make sure it’s not too crowded. We will also ask you to provide your contact details when making your booking.
– Clean all public areas more frequently.
– Encourage everyone to pay by card rather than cash to minimise physical contact.
– Continue to offer a delicious takeaway menu for those who prefer to eat at their holiday home.
You are more than welcome to continue wearing a face-covering in all areas of the park. However, it is no longer a requirement for our team to do so.
Woodland Holiday Park will always operate in line with all government guidelines with regards to COVID-19.
If you have any concerns or further question regarding our COVID-19 policies, please contact us on:
T: 01263 579208
E: [email protected]