We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate candidates. To do this, please email through a C.V. and cover letter to;
We are looking for a part/full time Holiday Sales Receptionist to join our friendly team. With excellent communication skills and a real passion for customer service we are looking for someone who thrives in a front of house role.
Holiday Sales Receptionist
As a Holiday Sales Receptionist you are the first point of contact for guests and visitors; working to generate and maximise holiday bookings.
For this role you must be able to demonstrate strong communication, have excellent IT skills, and be passionate and driven towards customer service.
Working across a rota, you will be required to work both day and evening shifts including weekends, Bank Holidays and School Holidays.
Benefits of joining our Customer Experience Team include:
- Use of Park leisure facilities
- Full uniform provided
- Creative, fun and dynamic working environment
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To actively work towards achieving monthly targets by:
- Deliver excellent customer service when dealing with incoming telephone, email, Live Chat and social media enquiries
- Communicate regularly with guests to gain feedback and encourage return visits
- Dealing with bookings and processing payments
- Monitor social media pages and respond to comments and queries promptly and appropriately
- Greeting and welcoming Park visitors in person or on the telephone
- Welcoming and checking-in guests, answering queries and handling all special requests
- Dealing with customer queries promptly
- Answering the telephone and handling calls in an enthusiastic and professional manner, including transferring, message taking, and answering enquiries and questions relating to the products and services
- Providing guest and customer support, liaising with other departments to address issues
- Ensure Woodland Leisure Club members fully complete registration.
- Admit members to the gym and the swimming pool in accordance with Company procedures and provide ﬁrst-line monitoring by carrying out and recording regular checks and reporting any issues to the appropriate Manager
To succeed in the position you will:
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a real passion for helping people and delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Be able to establish rapport with customers and guests
- Have good organisation administration and IT skills
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.